Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mirage



Greetings everybody, haha, once again!
This girl here is called Mirage, she, as you can see is a bow and arrow user.
She was requested by one of my friends, but some how the colors 
weren't what she wanted. But I like it, so I still haven't changed it.

I colored the hair in red so it gave people a feeling that her heart is
 burning the flames of courage. The purple eyes to represent wisdom.
And the leather dress to make her look wild. So the overall feeling she emits, 
is: a wise red haired girl who is wild just turned up at my doorway, carrying a bow and arrow.
Yep, pretty much, but maybe take the last part off. 

So please post a comment as I have always said and I might change the background of the blog if you guys don't like it. Just tell me.

From your host, Stars
   

1 comment:

  1. Nice art, its more like a red head Katniss from the hunger games. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!