Search This Blog

Monday 8 October 2012

Requests Anyone?

Requests Anyone?
 
 
Hello! I have now finished my superhero drawing and I am waiting for the
results to come out on the 29th of October. And so in that time, I would
like to draw something, something different, so here came this picture.
So please, feel free to ask me to draw any picture, I will try my best to
create it! So start requesting!
Oh, and to request, you just have to post something on my blog.
 Thanx!
 
 
From
Sky Full of Stars

2 comments:

  1. HI!!! your drawings are spectacular! you should show mr.w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mode of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is really pleasant, every one
    be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a
    lot.
    Here is my weblog break

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!